A few examples of ways we participate in teaching and learning:
- Stay abreast of the academic information environment and work with departments and programs to integrate information literacy into the curriculum.
- Take stock of students' understanding of research concepts and tools before an instruction session to deliver a more customized experience.
- Create LibGuides to support a course or program.
- Participate in reflective teaching and assessment activities to improve teaching and learning.
- Provide support for students throughout the research process, from getting starting with an idea and to evaluating sources and more.