To access a database from off-campus...
1. Go to the Databases A-Z List
2. Any database with an "off-campus access" link beside the name can be searched off campus.
3. Click on the "off-campus access" link beside the name of the database you want to use.
4. When prompted enter your school, your name, and your library barcode found on your student ID.
5. If you have trouble you may need to contact the library to make sure your barcode number is current and up-to-date.
With OWU Libraries full-text content and Off-Campus Authentication to OhioLINK resources, continuing your research while you are away is a breeze.
Search your favorite subject database from our selection or go more general with Academic Search Complete.
Use our Interlibrary Loan online request form to get copies of articles that aren't available either in print or electronically at OWU. In most cases, you will have your article within 24 hours. Specify in the request form that you are studying off-campus and don't have access to our print resources.