Facilities are available in the Media Center to simplify the use of audiovisual resources. Reservations are taken during all hours of operation. Advance notice is requested and confirmation is required.
All classrooms are equipped with dvd/videotape playback and the ability to receive cable, and satellite programming.
- Video conferencing services
- Self-service flatbed and document scanning
- Self-service video editing workstations
- Three AV equipped classrooms for groups of 20-30
- Two viewing and listening rooms to accommodate 1-3 people
- Film/Video screening room offers large screen projection with surround sound for DVD, videotape or data
- Green screen video production studio
Operation assistance should be requested at the time of room reservation.